Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Art Shows

If you are in the area, consider stopping by one of the following venues this month to view my work:

April 20th - July 7th: Springville Museum of Art 89th Annual Spring Salon, at which one of my first pen and watercolor pieces, "Octopus," will be exhibited.  Worth the trip to Springville, this is always a beautiful show that showcases some of my favorite Utah artists.
89th Annual Spring Salon Page

April 19th - May 10th (Artists' Reception April 19th 6pm-9pm): Utah Arts Festival Gallery "Contemporary Artists, Traditional Techniques."  This exhibit features myself and four other local artists working with traditional materials and techniques.  I will be there for the artists' reception on the evening of the 19th, so please pop in and say hello!
Utah Arts Festival Gallery Press Release

April 27th-28th: Artwalk San Diego, at which I will be basking in the beautiful San Diego weather while showing my drawings.
Mission Federal ArtWalk Page

No comments:

Post a Comment